LCA Architects, P.A. is looking for talented, motivated and personable candidates with 5-7+ years of experience to join our team and contribute to our expanding practice.
We offer long-term growth opportunity. The position is full-time, with a competitive salary, flexible time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid medical leave, and 401k and profit sharing benefits. We are committed to encouraging professional development and support employee participation in professional organizations, continuing education, and licensure. We firmly believe in fostering a healthy work/life balance.
Our ideal candidate is an intermediate architect or emerging professional who is currently testing for licensure. Positions are available in Boise, Idaho and Elko, Nevada.
- B.S.Arch and/or M.Arch from a NAAB accredited university
- Experience with all phases of the design and construction process including familiarity with coordinating multi-discipline teams
- Ability to produce and manage a finished set of construction documents
- Proficiency in Revit is a must; Photoshop, InDesign, Lumion a plus
- Variety of project experience desired -healthcare, education, and government agencies a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design
- Under the supervision of Principals, advance projects from conceptual design through technical execution, detailing, and specifications
- Produce construction documents, including planning/zoning and building code research
- Project Management, including design team reviews, consultant coordination, project scheduling, permit submittals and revisions, and construction administration
- Assist other project teams and staff members as needed
Additional Salary Information: DOE
Notes: two positions are available
Please apply through our ad on the AIA website – HERE