Lombard-Conrad Architects in Elko, Nevada (option to work from our Boise Office) is looking for skilled CAD/BIM drafter to join our team and contribute to our expanding practice.
We offer long-term growth opportunity.
The position is full-time, with a competitive salary, flexible time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid medical leave, and 401k and profit sharing benefits. We are committed to encouraging professional development and support employee participation in professional organizations, continuing education, and licensure. We firmly believe in fostering a healthy work/life balance.
- At least 2 years of Revit Architecture experience
- 2-3 years preparing detailed construction drawings, layouts, sketches, and graphic representations of architectural designs
- Collaborate with the project architect perform drafting duties as needed for multiple design and construction projects
- Ability to multitask and meet scheduled completion dates.
- Ability to setup Revit drafting environment, plans, sections, elevations, details etc.
- General Microsoft Windows and Office products proficiency
- Navisworks experience is a plus
Additional Salary Information: DOE
LCA is an equal opportunity employer.
Resumes may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of, “CAD Position”